[GSOC] Request for feedback for the new web application

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Mon Jul 29 01:16:27 UTC 2019

Dear Dmitri,

On Sun, 28 Jul 2019 at 17:22, Dmitri Zaitsev wrote:

> Feedback posted here:
> https://github.com/macports/macports-webapp/issues/51

That's enough suggestions that instead of spending a week addressing
them, we should probably let Arjun spend a week writing developer
documentation, then organise a quick one-hour hackathon with some
volunteer developers, each trying to fix one or two reported issues,
and provide feedback about code readability and the quality of
developer documentation :) :) :)

Thank you very much,
    Mojca

(That wasn't an entirely non-serious suggestion :)