Portfile for a DMG that displays license before mounting

Andrew Udvare audvare at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 10:22:42 UTC 2019

Anyone dealt with this before?

If you use hdiutil with all the flags that MacPorts does with use_dmg, prior to mounting  hdiutil prompts you to agree to its license. There doesn't appear to be an official way to skip this.

A utility known as FastDMG bypasses this by echoing Y repeatedly to get past this. I am considering implementing this in the Portfile as difficult as that may be.

If there is a better way that isn't so hacky I am interested.

--
Andrew Udvare