manopen fails to install

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 08:55:18 UTC 2019

Hi,

The error is reasonably self explanatory.

:error:destroot Failed to destroot ManOpen: error renaming
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_macports_release_tarballs_ports_aqua_ManOpen/ManOpen/work/destroot/Applications/MacPorts/cat2html":
no such file or directory

This is caused by

<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/blob/1e2bf83ad9b3fd5677d14b16bb4ded83ecfd39da/aqua/ManOpen/Portfile#L29>

Try commenting out that line in the port. then try installing again. If
it works, please submit a git PR with the fix.

Cheers Chris