[GSoC 2019] Web App Project Update

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun Jun 16 17:20:17 UTC 2019

Hi,

This is just to say a huge thank you to everyone who volunteered to
contribute. In just a week we collected statistics from nearly half as
many machines compared to our existing (semi-official) site. At the
moment the site is only showing OS version distribution, but we expect
other data to be shown soon (ideally in about two weeks).

Thank you very much,
    Mojca

(And of course feel free to provide feedback about the rest of the site.)