[MacPorts-announce] MacPorts 2.5.4 has been released

Al Varnell alvarnell at mac.com
Fri Mar 29 10:56:28 UTC 2019

Bump...
============================
Ryan

I was finally able to contact an the IT person responsible for the Seattle mirror. I'll attach the information I have.

TL;DR They claim to have decommissioned that server several years ago, but I was still able to conduct an "update" using it yesterday and we know it was updated last July, so I can't fully accept that story. Unless they respond to my last comment, I'm guessing it will need to be removed from <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Mirrors <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Mirrors>>.

-Al-