postgresql83-server - Further Woes

Michael Newman mgnewman at mac.com
Sun Nov 3 10:46:04 UTC 2019

I have uninstalled the port, but DetectX keeps telling me that the plist has been changed. If it only happened once when I still had the port installed I’d say, yeah, problem solved. But when the plist keeps getting changed after the port has been uninstalled I have to wonder what’s happening.

DetectX doesn’t tell me where the plist is located or what process changed it; just that it has been changed. Over and over again.

Perhaps this is a bug in DetectX, but I have no way of knowing that.