failure to get gcc9 running

Peter Homann trainman75 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 23:08:14 UTC 2019

There's also lots of messages in there that suggest you don't have the
10.14 SDK, which may mean Xcode hasn't yet been updated on your system.

I got my system in quite a tangle recently when Catalina finally got
beyond beta, but the uninstall/reinstall approach worked best for
getting it right again.

Peter.