universal/i386-related issues after upgrading to mojave [SOLVED]

raf macports at raf.org
Wed Nov 6 01:10:33 UTC 2019

I only tried "port clean ncurses" like it suggested but that didn't help.
Then I remembered that I had an environment variable:

  ARCHFLAGS='-arch i386 -arch x86_64'

Which probably stopped it working. I got rid of that, and port cleaned
installed and port clean uninstalled (by accident but no harm done)
and it's all fine now. Thanks.

cheers,
raf