Should I worry about this warning when installing mingw-w64 on 10.6.8?

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 20:55:35 UTC 2019

On 2019-11-20, at 12:48 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> There were also a fair number of issues caused by ports that do not properly propagate the -stdlib flag to the build system.

Ah -- I had hoped to fix most of that by modifying clang to add "-stdlib=libc++" if not otherwise specified, just like it is done for 10.9+ -- that's the "+defaultlibcxx" variant that is supposed to be enabled for all these clangs 5+.

I didn't add that variant to clang-3.4 or 3.7 though -- perhaps there are issues back there with those ones.

Ken