help with installing xorg-server from MacPorts and installing Inkscape

yiming roberts-lo yimingrolo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 02:14:15 UTC 2019

 Thank you, Chris! I went to install Inkscape and got the following
message:

py27-cython has the following notes:

    To make the Python 2.7 version of Cython the one that is run when you

    execute the commands without a version suffix, e.g. 'cython', run:

    port select --set cython cython27

  python27 has the following notes:

    To make this the default Python or Python 2 (i.e., the version run by
the

    'python' or 'python2' commands), run one or both of:

        sudo port select --set python python27

        sudo port select --set python2 python27

  python37 has the following notes:

    To make this the default Python or Python 3 (i.e., the version run by
the

    'python' or 'python3' commands), run one or both of:

        sudo port select --set python python37

        sudo port select --set python3 python37

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to choose? Thanks in advance for your
help!!