Xfce4 Won't Launch in macOS Catalina

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Oct 13 03:30:23 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am not sure you have provided enough information for anyone to really be able to help.

Most likely some command that previously worked is now failing to run, and you need to first figure out what that is. Are there any crash reports, in Console, that might help ? Have you checked to see if its any of the specific possible causes mentioned in those pop ups ?

Cheers Chris