libSystem not found using gfortran

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 15 17:36:23 UTC 2019

> On 15 Oct 2019, at 8:43 am, Guillaume Houzeaux @ BSC <guillaume.houzeaux at bsc.es> wrote:
>

> Chris,
>
> there is no way I can update to xcode11.1 (I always get an error from apple store at the end: could not be installed).

Thats very fishy.... definitely you should be able to update to 11.1, and its very much recommended as I know of a few issues present in 11.0 fixed in 11.1.... If i where you I would investigate this further.

> Anyway, I repeated the whole process from the macports migration page and now compiler works well. For sure I missed
> something during the first installation.

Ok, glad it now works ok. But still, sounds like something is not quite right given the Xcode problems  you have...

Chris