MacPorts 2.6.2: Failed to configure postgresql83

Wahlstedt Jyrki jwa at macports.org
Tue Oct 22 05:25:58 UTC 2019

> Michael Newman <mgnewman at mac.com> kirjoitti 22.10.2019 kello 7.19:
>
> I have no idea. I don’t even know what it is. It must have been installed by some other port that I requested.

Hi,
can you find out, what it was you requested. I looked at the port collection and found some that are not actively maintained at the moment depending on too old versions of postgres. If you can find that, I can try to update that port. Then, it will take a few moments, especially if the port is otherwise outdated.

!
! Jyrki