compiler warning

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Oct 29 02:44:37 UTC 2019

On Oct 12, 2019, at 21:50, Al Varnell wrote:

> I feel certain that could be configured to be the default setting for this list. It is the only one of over a dozen that I subscribe to where it’s not.
>
> Could that be checked into?

No. Munging the Reply-To header would contravene the relevant RFC.

http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/reply-to-still-harmful.html

And please use our new list addresses at lists.macports.org, rather than the old addresses at the old hostname which were deprecated at the end of 2016. Although mail to the old addresses forwards to the new ones, users using restrictive mail servers like Yahoo! cannot receive those forwards.