Mail server install questions

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Sun Sep 8 10:00:23 UTC 2019

I’ve bitten the bullet, uninstalled everything mail-server related I already had (though apparently, while I did uninstall dovecot, mail-server still thought I had it installed without solr) and installed the mail-server port.

As I did not have Java/JavaSDK installed (and now I have to because of solr) the processing of port mail-server failed.

Also, I would like to influence the host, domain, and old for the auto-configuration. Is there a way to do that? I would like to run the mail-server configuration stage again with the correct names