rspamd binaries fail with illegal instruction 4:

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 10:17:31 UTC 2019

> I installed rspamd on macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6, it build and installed oh, but when starting rspamd it fails with illegal instruction 4:, the same for rspamadm command. Anyone hs this successful running?

I have rspamd running flawlessly on 10.14.

I suggest dumping a core and posting the issue upstream. See:
• https://rspamd.com/doc/faq.html#how-to-figure-out-why-rspamd-process-crashedhttps://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/2884

One thing to look for is the necessary linking of the native PCRE libraries—I’m not sure if they changed from 10.13 to 10.14. The upstream PCRE libraries that MacPorts uses have some jit bug. That’s just a guess.

Other possibilities are something specific with a configuration, file permissions, or buildbot compiler optimization settings.