rspamd binaries fail with illegal instruction 4:

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 9 10:57:07 UTC 2019

> The first thing to do is check the buildbot logs, to see if you can work
> out what CPU feature the builds are enabling, and then proceed from there.
>
> https://ports.macports.org/port/rspamd/builds

from the 10.13 configure step

-- Performing Test HAVE_AVX2_C_COMPILER
-- Performing Test HAVE_AVX2_C_COMPILER - Success
-- Compilation of avx asm set is supported
-- Compilation of sse2 asm set is supported
-- Compilation of sse3 asm set is supported
-- Compilation of ssse3 asm set is supported
-- Compilation of sse41 asm set is supported
-- Compilation of sse42 asm set is supported
-- AVX2 support is added
-- AVX support is added
-- SSE2 support is added
-- SSE41 support is added
-- SSE42 support is added

enabling AVX(2) is likely the issue here, as this is not guaranteed to
be available. My 2011 mac mini running 10.13 does not have AVX2, for
instance.

So the (default) build needs to be configured to not enable AVX, even if
the host CPU (buildbot) supports it.

Chris