latex is driving me batty -- ! Package fontspec Error: The font "DejaVu Sans" cannot be found.

Steven Smith steve.t.smith at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:32:24 UTC 2019

This should just work building ghc from source. Did it? Does it install the pdf GHC User Guide?

This is an outstanding ticket issue, so we’d like to wrap this up with a fix.

It’s not clear to me if the ghc build wasn’t working your you (bad), or a one-time LaTeX compilation wasn’t working (much less bad).

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/59018 <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/59018>