MacPorts 2.6.0 has been released

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Sun Sep 22 15:06:53 UTC 2019

Ran 'sudo port selfupdate’

albus:~ sysbh$ sudo port selfupdate
--->  Updating MacPorts base sources using rsync
MacPorts base version 2.5.4 installed,
MacPorts base version 2.6.0 downloaded.
--->  Updating the ports tree
--->  MacPorts base is outdated, installing new version 2.6.0
Installing new MacPorts release in /opt/local as root:wheel; permissions 0755

after which:

port version

still says

albus:~ sysbh$ port version