Failed to install libgcc9: no destroot found

Vahid Askarpour vh261281 at dal.ca
Sat Sep 28 19:37:58 UTC 2019

I tried the advices from Ryan and Chris, cleaning the ports and reinstalling Macport without reinstalling the OS. This time, the installation of xcrysden was complete, no errors and xcrysden is working fine. In my earlier attempts, I did not clean the ports and this might be the key factor.

Many thanks for all your comments.

Vahid