Pruning old Perl installs

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Apr 7 09:12:37 UTC 2020

On Tue, 7 Apr 2020 at 06:23, Bill Cole wrote:

> Go for it. At worst, you'll need to reinstall a few Perl ports, and they
> mostly install quite fast.
>
> (NOTE: if Mojca gives a different answer, feel free to totally ignore
> mine. )

p5.24-* ports were supposed to be uninstalled automatically at some point?
Not sure why they were not if "sudo port upgrade outdated" was
executed on regular basis (or at least one per year).

That said, ... we really need a volunteer to replace p5.26 with either
5.28 or 5.30 in all ports depending on these modules

Mojca