R-app

bunk3m bunk3m at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:01:58 UTC 2020

Lenore,

Depending on if you need to use R soon or not, perhaps downloading the
prebuilt version from the R site [r-project.org] would work for you?  I
can understand if trying to get the macports version to work can be an
itch to scratch. :-)

I've been using the prebuilt version directly from the r-project for
many years.  I haven't noticed anything that it didn't do properly.

B.