X11.bin Error opening or reading file

Christoph Kukulies kuku at kukulies.org
Wed Aug 5 14:46:58 UTC 2020

I’m trying to install xpm as a port. Before doing that I was asked to do a ports selfupdate and a port reclaim.
Did that but I’m stuck in this:

Christophs-MBP:~ kuku$ sudo port reclaim
--->  Checking for unnecessary unrequested ports
Found no unrequested ports without requested dependents.
--->  Checking for inactive ports
Found no inactive ports.
--->  Building list of distfiles still in use
Warning: cltversion: The Command Line Tools are installed, but MacPorts cannot determine the version.
Warning: cltversion: For a possible fix, please see: https://trac.macports.org/wiki/ProblemHotlist#reinstall-clt
--->  Searching for unused distfiles
Found 7 files (total 12.57 MiB) that are no longer needed and can be deleted.
[l]ist/[d]elete/[K]eep: d
Deleting...
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
Warning: Error parsing file /Applications/MacPorts/X11.app/Contents/MacOS/X11.bin: Error opening or reading file
--->  No broken files found.
--->  No broken ports found.
Christophs-MBP:~ kuku$

Any clues?