restore_ports.tcl failure

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Dec 18 16:46:57 UTC 2020

Have you checked to see if the ports you are trying to restore are available for arm64 ? Its highly likely that either some are just not available at this time, or if they are they might require different variants to that you previously used. I am not surprised just blindly running the restore script, in this case, might be problematic.

Did you save the list of requested ports, as per the migration instructions ? If so I strongly suggest you try looking at this list, and then manually installing the ports you still want installed. If you run into problems, check trac for specific tickets for whatever issue you run into, and if there are none open one for it.

Chris