Why does qt5-qttools depends on clang 9?

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 12:52:28 UTC 2020

Hi,

Quickly looking into things it looks like the python dep clang has is
largely redundant. Its needed only on OSes where the system version is
'too old' which means darwin < 11. Most systems can (and in fact if you
check the build config, do) use the system python anyway.

So I think the python dep. can be removed for the majority of (not
ancient) systems.

cheers Chris