Xcode for Sierra

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed Feb 12 04:04:21 UTC 2020

OK, I've finally replaced my ancient MacBook with an oldish Pro when the
graphics card failed (can't afford anything better) and I see that only
Sierra is recommended for it (although High Sierra may run; I'll try it
once the dust has settled).

So, where do I find an Xcode for it to run MacPorts?  The only one
available is for MacOS 10.14.4, and I'm not sure that I like the idea of
forcing users to upgrade their hardware for the latest flashy software (I
leave that malarky to M$), and I happen to be an old age pensioner...

Thanks.

-- Dave