catalena

Christopher Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sat Feb 22 13:41:26 UTC 2020

Generally speaking mac OS 10.15 works just as well as any other, and as with other OSes there are some known issues. Like 32 bit support (not possible on 10.15). Only you know which ports you use, and without this it is impossible to be any more specific.

note though, if you new machine was released with 10.15, you anyway will not be able to install an older OS on it. Macs only support the OS they where originally released with, and newer. So most likely you are stuck with 10.15 anyway.

Chris