Problem with uninstall instructions

Bill Cole macportsusers-20171215 at billmail.scconsult.com
Thu Feb 27 06:48:12 UTC 2020

On 26 Feb 2020, at 19:54, Dave Horsfall wrote:

> Just a quick side-track: is there a pointer somewhere to these obscure
> commands?  It seems that I come across a new one with each new thread
> on this list...

Well, which "obscure" commands are you looking for? 'man dscl' will give
you extensive instructions for dscl, and hitting tab a couple of times
at a shell prompt will offer to show you a list of a few thousand
available commands, assuming your shell has completion active and
configured normally.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org