Using mps-youtube

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 20:41:46 UTC 2020

Oh, maybe spoke too soon... it goes to youtube.com, but then the vids are not opening... have to see if there's an update to smplayer perhaps, I guess, or some other weirdness...

If you're on an older Mac that could make use of smtube.app, I presume you also know about TenFourFox, the FireFox browser for < 10.8 that works so well on those systems.

Ken