ticket #58364- kMM4-devel

Stan Sanderson stansand at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 22:56:32 UTC 2020

OS 10.14
It appears that the error preventing kmymoney4-devel from upgrading is now preventing aquabanking5 from upgrading. It has been some time since it was reported. Each time I do a 'port upgrade outdated', I am asked to run ‘port rev-upgrade’ to fix errors, but it always fails.

I am still able to use kmm4-devel (and depend on it) but don’t know what to do to correct the error.

(The Jenkins built kmymoney5.app (v5.0.80) appears to work, but I feel a bit more secure using the MacPorts version)

Thanks for any help- Stan