equivalent of ALT key

Agoston Bejo agostonbejo1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:28:03 UTC 2020

Hi Ryan,

thanks a lot,
- it worked perfectly with Planner (which is a Gnome2 application, and
seems to run on that X11 thingy -- it runs in a window called XQuartz,
which has menu items like Hide X11 and Quit X11 etc.),
- but didn't with Kalarm nor Kate. (There I still get the special symbols
like å∫ç etc.)

--> any ideas how to do the same thing for KDE applications...?