Login shell

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun May 10 05:54:27 UTC 2020

If you look back a few days earlier in this list, you'll see my
experiences in installing Ubuntu on older MacOS hardware -- I just went
through the process and documented it there -- and there are various
resources on the web that weren't too hard to find. I'm typing this on
Ubuntu running on a MacBook 2,1 now.

It has some nice features. But there are warts.

Ken