Xcrysden installation on Big Sur failed

Vahid Askarpour vh261281 at dal.ca
Sat Nov 21 23:01:19 UTC 2020

Hello,

After upgrading to Big Sur and installing Xcode 12.3 beta and command line tools 12.3 beta, I installed the appropriate macports. I then tried to install xcrysden. All the dependencies got installed but xcrysden installation failed with the following message:

unsupported tapi file type '!tapi-tbd' in YAML file '/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/usr/lib/libSystem.tbd' for architecture x86_64.

I tried removing the command line tools and reinstalling it followed by a clean installation of xcrysden. I got the same error. Attached please see the log file.

Thank you,
Vahid

Vahid Askarpour
Department of physics and atmospheric science
Dalhousie University
Halifax, NS
Canada