Problem with eggbus on Intel machines

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Sun Nov 29 01:47:35 UTC 2020

And what's more, it was deleted from the tree in 2013 - that's
impressive persistence. :)

<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/6be6a04e2870c9cd1cda8046b5d9a3853d4b37d8>

Definitely safe to uninstall. You can find ports that are installed but
no longer available in the ports tree with 'port echo obsolete', BTW.

- Josh