[MacPorts-announce] MacPorts 2.6.4 has been released

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Mon Nov 30 02:28:42 UTC 2020

On Sat, 14 Nov 2020, Joshua Root wrote:

> The MacPorts Project is pleased to announce the release of version
> 2.6.4. This is a bugfix release with small changes only. See the
> ChangeLog [1] for the list of changes.

Which reminds me: OK on latest (and last) Sierra, on an early MacBook Pro
(13", mid-2010); I'm not sure if I want to try High Sierra yet (the
upgrade failed twice for various reasons on the earlier MacBook, which is
now dead in the water).

It is a testament to my confidence in the MacPorts developers that I am
willing to upgrade right away :-)

-- Dave