[MacPorts-announce] MacPorts 2.6.4 has been released

Riccardo Mottola riccardo.mottola at libero.it
Mon Nov 30 20:25:27 UTC 2020

Hi!

Dave Horsfall wrote:

> Which reminds me: OK on latest (and last) Sierra, on an early MacBook
> Pro (13", mid-2010); I'm not sure if I want to try High Sierra yet
> (the upgrade failed twice for various reasons on the earlier MacBook,
> which is now dead in the water).
>
> It is a testament to my confidence in the MacPorts developers that I
> am willing to upgrade right away :-)

I add another positive upgrade: PPC 10.5 Leopard! I had to run
"selfupdate" twice as I was suggested, but then.. fine and I started
churning package upgrades.
2x G4 warm up the room in the Winter much more useful than the past
compile session in the summer: although not like  the G5s some of you have!

Riccardo