[MacPorts] WikiFormatting modified

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Sep 26 00:55:25 UTC 2020

On Sep 25, 2020, at 19:33, MacPorts Wiki wrote:

> Page "TracLinks" was changed by JDLH
> Diff URL: <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/TracLinks?action=diff&version=8>
> Revision 8
> Comment: Describe GitHub commit links including abbreviation in link text. New section "Links to MacPorts on GitHub"

Jim, as I mentioned when you asked on the list a couple weeks ago, we should not edit the standard Trac documentation pages. Your changes will be lost the next time we update Trac:

https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracUpgrade#UpdatetheTracDocumentation

We should delete your changed versions and mark the pages as read-only, which is apparently a thing that can be done and is done by default on new Trac installs these days.