Can gnupg1 and gnupg2 be made not to conflict?

raf macports at raf.org
Mon Sep 28 00:39:44 UTC 2020

Hi,

I just did:

  # sd port upgrade outdated
  Password:
  --->  Computing dependencies for gnupg2
  Error: Can't install gnupg2 because conflicting ports are active: gnupg1
  Error: Problem while installing gnupg2
  Error: Follow https://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets to report a bug.

I don't have gnupg2 installed but it seems that julia
now depends on it. But I can uninstall julia so that's
OK-ish.

But is there any way to make gnupg1 and gnupg2 not
conflict? I wouldn't mind having both installed, but I
really need gnupg1. So, if there's a fight between them,
sadly, gnupg1 will win.

cheers,
raf