Re: Update on Big Sur Problems

petr.2006 at centrum.cz petr.2006 at centrum.cz
Sun Apr 18 15:32:44 UTC 2021

Issue with gcc5 I do not understand.

I activated universal option in my /opt/local/etc/macports:

universal_archs     	arm64 x86_64

I believed that some ports which are  x86_64 only may be build and run in emulation.
But I have not used +universal for any port yet.

I did :

sudo port selfupdate
sudo port upgrade outdated

today. I was not aware I should do "sync" as well. I may try if it helps.

Petr