Xcode 13.2 from App Store problem reported

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Sun Dec 19 07:32:46 UTC 2021

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode-release-notes/xcode-13_2_1-release-notes <https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode-release-notes/xcode-13_2_1-release-notes> 13.2.1 looks like it would fix that, and has a workaround for vulnerable log4j within Xcode (used as part of app store upload, I guess).

eMail:				mailto:rlhamil at smart.net