updating TeX Live

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Thu Feb 11 21:34:11 UTC 2021

Hi, is there a possibility to update the MacPorts version of TeX Live 2020?

Usually you would use "tlmgr update --self --all".

There are fixes for several packages, and even the LuaTeX binary got a fix, I was told.

(I’m debugging at a customer’s LaTeX project, colleagues and build server have different versions of TeX Live 2020. I installed the MacPorts version because I needed it as a dependency anyway, but now I’d need an update, and I don’t dare to just overwrite anything in /opt/local/)

Best, Hraban