Build servers going offline due to inclement weather

Todd Doucet ttd at lambentresearch.com
Fri Feb 19 20:12:46 UTC 2021

Many new users, like me, might not know what the consequences of the build servers being down are, exactly.  I am speculating that this does not mean that MacPorts is not available generally, but instead that if I ask for a port it might build it on my machine instead of pulling a pre-built binary for me.