qt5-qtwebengine on macOS 10.13, Xcode version

Davide Liessi davide.liessi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 22:24:25 UTC 2021

Il giorno mar 29 dic 2020 alle ore 00:35 Ryan Schmidt
<ryandesign at macports.org> ha scritto:
> I intentionally keep most of the buildbot workers' Xcode versions at the last version that contains the SDK that matches the OS version. On macOS 10.13, that's Xcode 9.4.1.

How would you propose to solve the QtWebEngine issue without updating
to Xcode 10?
Create a qt514* set of ports?

Note that moving to qt513 is currently not a solution, given that it
does not build (see https://trac.macports.org/ticket/61922 and
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/61924) on any macOS version.

I could remove py-pyqt-webengine from frescobaldi's dependencies (two
components would stop working, but the rest would continue) and
suggest in the latter's notes to install the former in order to get
full functionality, but I would prefer to keep it.

Best wishes.
Davide