Catalina: accepting incoming connections on unbound does not survive a reboot

Bill Cole macportsusers-20171215 at billmail.scconsult.com
Fri Jan 15 04:28:47 UTC 2021

On 14 Jan 2021, at 18:50, Tom wrote:

> Have you tried Lulu or Little Snitch?

I've used both on various versions through 10.14. It is my understanding
that due to Apple exempting their own software from the Network
Extension Framework, both are hobbled on 10.15+, but that with 11.2 they
will be reversing that choice.

My issues with modern macOS for server applications are mostly with the
broken logging and the difficulty of stripping down the operational
environment to just what's needed on a Mac that doesn't normally
function as a personal computer.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org