building clang

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jan 19 02:55:04 UTC 2021

On Jan 18, 2021, at 19:38, Tom wrote:

> how can I build clang with -ilocal option support in order to build CrossOver Wine for 32on64?

That's an option that Crossover added to clang. When I last looked into the issue last year, you had to use Crossover's special version of clang, which was bundled with the Crossover source download, to be able to get this option. I don't know if their work has in the mean time been merged into the official clang sources.

Last year I worked on updating the wine-crossover port to support wine32on64, through a new clang-wine-crossover subport that includes this option. That work has not yet been committed to MacPorts.