libjpeg-turbo not building (+universal) on Snow Leopard

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jan 19 03:21:08 UTC 2021

On Jan 18, 2021, at 21:11, Richard L. Hamilton wrote:

> ...which is a problem given that a lot of ports were apparently changed to use it.
>
> <main.log_libjpeg-turbo.txt.gz>

Yes, all ports that depend on jpeg were changed to depend on libjpeg-turbo yesterday. This had been requested for years but hadn't been done because it was a lot of work to modify all affected ports, so we thank Josh for doing it.

I believe the problem you're experiencing is the one described here:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/60018