fetching distfiles for p5.30-libapreq2 hanging or crashing macOS Big Sur

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 21:08:06 UTC 2021

What is the full path to src/port1.0/fetch_common.tcl
that is mentioned in https://lists.macports.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2020-November/042592.html <https://lists.macports.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2020-November/042592.html> ?

> On 27 Jan2021, at 1:09 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>
> On Jan 27, 2021, at 12:02, Murray Eisenberg wrote:
>
>> I’ve reported the bug to Apple (apple.com/feedback).
>
> Usually you should use Feedback Assistant (either the app, or http://feedbackassistant.apple.com). The app version will gather logs for you. If you file on the web, you probably have to gather and attach logs manually.
>
> In this case, if you're talking about a kernel panic, attaching the panic log would surely be useful.
>

>> Meanwhile, is there any workaround?
>
> Read the ticket for my previous ideas on workarounds. https://trac.macports.org/ticket/61683

---
Murray Eisenberg			murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
503 King Farm Blvd #101
Rockville, MD 20850-6667	Mobile (413)-427-5334