trac.macports.org appears to be malfunctioning

Jim DeLaHunt list+macports-users at jdlh.com
Mon Jul 12 06:22:24 UTC 2021

https://trac.macports.org/ appears to be malfunctioning right now. When
I take my browser to that page, I get a message:

    Warning: Authentication error. Please contact your administrator.
    Trac Error

    Unable to get database connection within 0 seconds.
    (OperationalError: could not connect to server: No such file or
    directory Is the server running locally and accepting connections on
    Unix domain socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"? )

I am unable to login. Clicking the "GitHub Login" link gives this error:

    Warning:

         Authentication error. Please contact your administrator.
         Error with navigation contributor "BrowserModule"

    Trac Error

    Unable to get database connection within 0 seconds.
    (OperationalError: could not connect to server: No such file or
    directory Is the server running locally and accepting connections on
    Unix domain socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"? )

Observed on Monday 2021-07-12 at 06:20h UTC (2021-07-11 at 23:20h PDT).
It was working 2 hours ago.

--
.   --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh at jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant

       2201-1000 Beach Ave, Vancouver BC V6E 4M2, Canada
          Canada mobile +1-604-376-8953