migration hickup

joerg van den hoff veedeehjay at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:41:32 UTC 2021

for the record and in case someone searches the mail archive: re-installing Macports from the .dmg
installer solved the problem for me (no more warning messages regarding missing `macports' user).

out of curiosity: any ideas, why this warning message is issued in the first place after the
Migration Assistant run? maybe the issue is fixable on the Macports side for the future (I have seen
this with 10.15.7)?

thx,

joerg