Build servers offline due to failed SSD

James Secan james.secan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:49:31 UTC 2021

James,

Thanks for the Tower of Hanoi reminder.  I used that many (many) years ago with 9" tapes on a Big Iron machine but had forgotten the technique.  I’ve been using a FIFO seven-day rotation backup of my main user directory (using CCC), but I’m going to reconfigure it to get the longer backup “tail” provided by the ToH approach.

Jim
3222 NE 89th St
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 430-0109